We partner with parents and 40+ Ugandan schools to make education possible for children who would otherwise find it difficult, if not impossible. Families are required to pay a portion of their student's tuition and are responsible for becoming more involved in their education through participation in school-sponsored parent meetings organized by S.O.U.L.
We have sponsored over 700+ students since 2009! Roughly 60% of our sponsored students are girls, who are disproportionately denied access to an education. Additionally, over 80% of our primary students continue to the secondary level (equivalent to the 9th grade in the United States) in comparison to the country average of 20%. However, the number of students we can sponsor directly depends on how many sponsors we have, and we have a waiting list of over 70 students!
Student Sponsorship Levels
- Male Primary Student: $20.00/month
- Female Primary Student: $22.00/month
- Male Secondary Student: $30.00/month
- Female Secondary Student: $32.00/month
- Male Vocational Student: $50.00/month
- Female Vocational Student: $52.00/month
- Male Partial University Student: $75.00/month
- Female Partial University Student: $77.00/month
- Male University Student: $150.00/month
- Female University Student: $152.00/month